Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Resultado de imagen para poblacion y sociedadHello there!
In this opportunitty, I will to talk about some changes that could make on my career's programme. 
In first place, the workload is excessive, in the first semester I had seven (yes, SEVEN) subjects, that was so much. Also, we had a transversal subjet, on it, they teach to us read, talk and write in social sciences, or at least it was the name of the subjectxd, actually, I learn a little bit in those classes, was more workload, more time to asist a class, lost time. In the second semester of the second year we have to take too a transversal subject, I really really hope it's worth it. I think that first transversal subject was a waste of time, literally, I really would like if the administration change it.
In second place, I would like that the clasess change, I mean, a new concept of a class, more dinamic, more participative (and if the student refuses, force him/her muajaja), work in the field (with people, helping them directly), etc. Cause, in my opinion, if the classes change, the students will be more excited to go to classes, and this is a very important think in the learning.
Finally, I would like you to remade some subjects of the career, that I think ar useless for the development of the students. Courses as Population and society or the transversal subject have a lot of potential, but its structure and ejecution it was not the best.
I hope you like this $h*t, see u soon.
Resultado de imagen para uselessResultado de imagen para recycle

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares