Post 10: English Language Challenges


Hello there!
Today, I will talk about my experience learning this language at university. Roughly, I have had high and low moments in this subject, even though to me it is not too complicated to approve, I had very interesting and funny exercises and definitely I have learned too much in it. I have approved two English courses before, at the university, and I took two electives courses of English in high school. Maybe, for this, it is not very difficult to me speak and learn about this language. Between the first and third semester at university, really in the lasts four years (considering high school too) I learned about English more than in all my life. Today I can say that I can keep a relatively fluid conversation in English and I love that. I hope too excited the moment that I can already talk in English with someone from outside to the university, maybe in other country or in an important meeting. In general, I use English when I am singing, or talking with my girlfriend or just to saying phrases or little expressions like: that’s it, cause… (and the explication), what are you doing? or where are we going? Jaja. Also, I used sometimes English when I see series and films, often I have activated subtitles in Spanish with original version in the voices, in this way I learn things about the pronunciation or lexicon. I am very grateful for the teachers that in the last four years have expanded my thirst for knowledge, nurturing new skills to face my future.
See you soooon!
Resultado de imagen para English

Comentarios

Entradas populares