Unnecessary things

Actually I don't like gadgets very much, many times are unnecessary, but, I really would like have a camera of photos or videos. I love take pictures of landscapes, rivers, mountains, cities, people, eyes, birds, any place or thing "photographyable" and also love to record personal times and funny moments too. I could can to record myself playing the guitar, with my friends, drinking beer or wine, smoking weed at sunset jaja(:








Also I would like have a smartwatch, but are really expensive uwu. Whatever, I would have it to better organize the time, do my homework, study a little bit, go out for exercise, and more. I don't imagine another gadget that I might like, maybe a cellphone, but that is very common.
And finally i really really would like to play with a virtual reality headset, I'm dying to try it.





























Comentarios

  1. Nice blog. I share your judgment that gadgets are often unnecessary. Have a nice day!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi, nice blog.
    I like take pictures too
    See you later.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The virtual reality looks interesting, but only for a couple of times or so i think.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Take photos is so cool! Your blog it's funny, have a nice day, bro.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love you to the moon and back with turtle steps. <3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I hope that in the future you can have a good quality camera ;)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares