Post 7: Best friends?...

Hello my little friends!
Today, I'm going to talk about my supposedly "best friends".
Over the years of my life I have had very few best friends, some of them disappearing from my life, others exists til today, but no like my best friends, just like a friends. 
Resultado de imagen para loveWhen I was 6 or 7 years old, I had a really really good friend. I was going to his house, I was passing hours and hours there, we play videogames, we fighting, playing soccer and more. Even I slept there. Was perfect times of my life. Later, I had more "best friends" but over time I realized that I do not need that kind of friends, cause, in my opinion, is an error believe that someone will be stay always  with you or at least when you really need it.
Currently, I don't need best friends, other people fill this category. I can tell those people about me and my problems, feelings or whatever. These persons are my mom, my brother and my girlfriend. They give me a lot of love and always stay for me when I am sad, alone, or simply have bad feelings. I try stay for they too, in the same situations that I described. I don't believe in that kind of friends, best friends, I prefer have just friends. Even, I have very few friends, less than the fingers of my hand.
I hope you really, really liked this, I wrote this sh*t from my heart. 
See you soon my little friend!

Resultado de imagen para fake friends

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares