Post 6: Dreams and studies

Resultado de imagen para ciencias politicasHello there!
How are you today? I'm really fine, happy and in love <3.<3
Well, today I'm going to talk about the courses that I want take in the future, after I finished my career (sociology). But first, I have to confess a lil but important thing. Actually, I would have preferred study public administration over sociology, however, for things about the scholarship, I could not study the first one. Whatever, I express gratitude for this, gradually I falling in love of my career, of sociology, so much so that I want specialize in emotional sociology, economic sociology and migration sociology, among other branch of sociological knowledge that I very interested. 

When I was 17 years old, I wanted to study politic sciences, cause I would have liked work for attend public need, needs from common people. For this, I want study politic sciences yet, for the same reason, also complemented with sociological knowledge, anyone can do great things. 
Otherwise, I want to study music, musical theory, composition or something like that, cause is my dream belong to a quintet of jazz, flamenco, samba or bolero, musical genres that I in love. I am a lonely guitarist, is very bored play alone, without friends or musical masters. I am hungry for knowledge, especially musical knowledge. I was born to do music.
I hope you like my confession about my dream, see you soon!
Resultado de imagen para la flor del recuerdo

Comentarios

Entradas populares