Post 5: Some jobs...

Hello theree!

Resultado de imagen para musicos callejeros chile metroToday I am going to talk about my first job, really, I worked on a couple of things. When I was 7 years old, I lived with two my parents (today, I only live with my mom) and my dad brought us constantly copper cables to me and to my mom. Both of us had to remove the plastic from the copper cables cause we needed money and always they gave us good pay for the copper cables without plastic in its outside. Later, when I grown up little bit more, my dad enlisted to me in his work, metal carpenter, like helper. There, I cut and welded (little bit, cause is very hard) metals, also I learned to hammer, etc. When I was teen, I worked playing the guitar on the bus and the subway, with one or two more people, who played the guitar and the other played the musical Peruvian drawer. In the summer, I returned to work of assistant with my dad, but in this opportunity I learned a lot about of bolts, nails, screws, even driving the truck alone. I was so nervous for that, but I can did it without any problems. Currently, I do not imagine to me working in anything, I am so lazy jaja.

I hope this you like that and you have a good evening, bless.
Resultado de imagen para carpintero metalico

Comentarios

Entradas populares