Post 4: My Favorite Series





Helloo theree!
Resultado de imagen para heisenberg

What do you feel if I say Heisenberg?, oh yeeh! Today I am going to talk about my favorite TV series, this is Breaking Bad. I saw it just in three days and I only saw it one time, what was enough to fall in love. The series is about Walter White, chemistry teacher of a high school, which have many economic and health problems, so he decides produce and sells methamphetamine with an old student (Jesse Pinkman) from the school where he worked. He takes bad decisions systematically, ruining his family, his job, his friends and his life. One of the things that I really like is the evolution of the protagonist, being a common teacher, with his perfect family, to convert in the most important drug dealer of New Mexico. Also, I like very much the lawyer of Heisenberg (Walter White) called James McGill (Saul Goodman for friends), who play dirty with the law in order to go unnoticed and successful in his evil plans. In fact, there is another series called Better Call Saul, prequel to Breaking Bad, where the lawyer's story appears before being famous for television advertising.
I hope you see Breaking bad, it is so nice! see you there

Comentarios

Entradas populares