Post 2: The best concert ever

Hello there!
Really I don't had a best concert ever, only concerts. I remember a lot of concerts, for example in Alto Bío-bío I saw many musicians and bands, like Noche de brujas, Los Vásquez, Dj Méndez, Los prisioneros, Shamanes, etc. But, my favorite concert was near from my home, in the bus stop 36 of Santa Rosa. There, I had the possibility to see to Anita Tijoux for freeeeee (freak fact: this semester, her mom, María Emilia Tijoux, is my teacher jaja). I went with my friends, drink some beers, smoke weed and laughed a lot. Even though the scene was so poor and improvised, cause was a municipal event, and it lasted relatively little, was so funny, Anita sing so nice and she have very professional band, with great musicians, a lot of lights and perfect attitude.
Today, I really really want to see to La flor del recuerdo with my girlfriend<3, they are a bolero's band from Chile that play music very very beautiful. I pretend to go on May 7th, at Teatro Universidad de Chile, where they will release their 1st album called "Para que no me olvides".
I hope you like that, see you!

Resultado de imagen para la flor del recuerdo

Comentarios

Entradas populares