Post 1: A country I would like to visit





Hello there! Today I will talk about the country that I would like to visit & someday I will go to visit. This country is Spain, specifically the autonomous community of Andalucía. There are many cities to visit, for example: Cádiz, Sevilla, Jerez de la Frontera,  among others. Actually, I want to go to Spain principally for its variety of cultures & for develop me musically. Really, I want to go to many countries, after Spain I will go to France, Cuba, Brasil, Peru, Greece, among others.

I studied flamenco guitar for around 2 years, by then, my teacher traveled to Spain and bring with him a lot kmowledge about flamenco music, unfortunately I can't learn more about that.
I like the achitecture, languages, landscapes, and culture from Spain. This music give me peace & armony as well as energy, fury and sadness. Also, this kind of music is very complete, have specific dance, guitar, voice and clapping.

I hope you like this post, good evening.

Comentarios

Entradas populares