Things that I have changed

Hello people!

I remember, when I was child, never ever I felt cold, today I go out without sweater and jeans and I  have get a cold instantly, so, I live in cold season)): Other things, I rarely felt pain, I believed was a character of jackass, (yes, jackassXD) and I jumped form the armchairs, the table, the bed, with my knees, etcetera, yes, yes... so stupid, I know it.

Also, I remember more clearly, I never in my life studied with time for a test, exam or presentation, never I needed it, neither in the high school, so lazy:x
Before, when I was nine or ten years old, I liked other kind of music like punk rock, metal, hardcore, and other shits like that, I was very lose, my mind was in other world in comparison to this moment of my life. Today I listen samba, bossanova, gipsy jazz, rumba and other shits like that hahah
And before, I really liked rest, really I very like did nothing. Today, if I am tired means that I had a productive day.
I hope you liked it, have a nice day!

Comentarios

Entradas populares