Was born my passion

Hi guys, I hope you have a nice day:D!
Today I'm going talk about my favourite hobby in the lifee, the music <3.<3
I remember, when I was around five or six years old, played with the pot, pan, glasses & anything that I had in front as if it were drum set, a really crazy little guy XD
When I turned seven years old, in my first school yet, a teacher listened to me playing my flute

& proposed me to join the instrumental course, obvious, I accepted. Here all started, here I fell in love, my passion was born for all my fucking life. I appeared in various scenarios being the soloist, THAT WAS AMAZING, OF  THE BEST EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE. I remember me playing Beethoven on flute, a song called "Turkish march", main inspiration from chavo del ocho song, a classic song for many generations. & could be continue telling you my histories but, I have to write another blog, soo, excuse me and I hope you have a nice daaay!
Babaaai!

Comentarios

Entradas populares