This pic says a lot of things


This pic was taken by my girlfriend, after staying around 4 hours putting together the puzzle.
This picture says a lot of things that I have felt in the lasts months. Happines, sadness, fun, emotion & a very long etcetera. That's why is very important for me & for her.
In this opportunity I will try to write without prenotions about what write exactly.
It's my first year at university, has been very difficult, a lot of stress, family problems, reorganize my life, in the end, new beginning.
The day when she took the photo we should have been at a conference but, is funniest be putting together a puzzle, ups:x Also, for days we wanted to build one, we always saw them in the library and that day we attacked haha.
Finally, I loved to put the puzzle together and even more as it was finished
Gus bai.

Comentarios

Entradas populares