"Notes of demography"

Hii, again but, it's what there is jeje
At this time I will talk about a page related with my career, sociology. This page is www.apuntesdedemografia.com
We have a teacher, really serious by the way, the one who gives us a task of inventing sociodemographic indicators. Literally, copied and pasted two pages from "apuntes de demografía" and he gave us that as a instruccions for the homework, I even felt sorry for the situation but, nothing I can do. Whatever, anyway the page turned out be helpful, but not enough to understand the work completely.
In that course, of which I will not say the name jeje:x, now we have other teacher, and other task, this time more difficult and long, with more texts to read and to quote, more energy to invest, and more time to reeeest -.- In whort, any help is really well received, I have to relate society and population, a very difficult task but, nobody forced to me to enter the university, stupid guy x_x
I hope you like it,
Babaaai!.

Comentarios

  1. I love you my little stick, I don´t have any idea about you post but I know so much about my love for you, so don't forget it. To the infinity and beyond and back with turtle steps <3 <3 <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares