A lirol bit of ma maind, tudei.

 I'm very lazy, when I have to read or do any homework I delay it as much as possible, then I am at the last minute sending the paper or anything that must to send. It was just an example. In my home, just do my bed before go to it. At school, I arrived later every days. The classes start at 7:55, I arrived at 9:30, so close jaja. I have a problem with the punctuality, I know. I try surpassing it, but I can't, or I don't want jeje. I have an obsession with wasting time, I can not deal with that.



Mmm... changing the topic, I really, really & really like the music, especificly samba & bossanova. I like different styles of music by seasons, for example, two or three years ago I was in lov by flamenco, later gypsy jazz, after that the folklore & now the samba <3.<3 oooh the samba. She makes me feel something very special, I don't believe myself a great musician or connoisseur of all styles, but this style of music makes me feel things that no other style does. I tried to compose something, but is very difficult, although i do not stop trying. I'm a persevering guy :'D



I'm really obsessed with my girlfriend, ñe joke, just I love her & all of she. This is very sad/pathetic, but I don't have more to give you babe, just food, pretty music, bad/good times & love, a  loooot of love.


Thanx for reading, I hope you die. obvious, everyone must die some day:3, kidding (or not so much). Bye & thanks.

Comentarios

  1. I don't wanna die stupid hsjhs I love you babe, with all my person and my heart... XOXO

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares