My career

When i was a child I wanted to be a rally or formula 1 competitor,  I just wanted to drive cars.
Later, after the school, I wanted to be public administrator. Actually, be sociologist was my second option. Also I wanted, & I want yet, study music, composition, theory, I don't know, just want study it. This is a conflict between what I want and what I should be. In my country study music is very difficult, so, I planned consolidate me financially to, later, study whatever I want. So, for now, I will study sociology. That's me last year. :]
I am in love for the university, the people I met, the campus, the career, barricades, the Friday nights and everything of here. But, the studies have bad things too, like: the stress, a lot of texts for read and constantly think about the things I have to do. Very stressful u.u
When I graduate from university I would like to work in an ONG, for example, or another institution that can intervene socially where needed
I hope you like it and it has been a pleasure, i will see you in class, vendisuone!

Comentarios

  1. Whatever you want to do, you can do and you can be the best. So good luck my love <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares