This is me

Hi, my name is Carlos. I'm 19 years old, yes, a baby. I was born on December 9th, 1998.
I studied in Colegio Presidente José Joaquín Prieto, located in La Pintana, Santiago. Later, studied in Liceo de aplicación until the year 2017. Currently i study sociology in Universidad de Chile.
I live with my mom, sister and her children, my cousin, my dog and my rabbit. I have two nieces, Fernanda y Amalia, and one nephew, Mateo. My dad live in San Ramón, very close to me.
My favourite hobby is play guitar. I know how to play a bit of flamenco, jazz and samba guitar. I really love it. My favourites guitarists/composers are Paco de Lucía, Django Reinhardt and Paulinho da Viola.
Here, Paco.                               
     


 

   & Django. 




                                       






                                               


Comentarios

  1. ¡Oh wow! This blog is really amazing. Have a nice day, bro.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I heard you play the guitar & ukele very well, I really hope someday you can be a great sociologist and composer too!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Good posting, thanks for sharing those gipsy jazz musicians

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Amazing, my friend. We have to listen Paco de Lucía one day!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares