Post 3: I'd have really liked to meet...

Hellooooo peoplee!
Today I am so sick, I got a cold u_u but doesn't matter. In this opportunity a talk to you about two people that I really really would liked to meet, and I said would liked cause both are dead u_u. In first place I want to talk about Django Reinhardt. Django, was born on Liberchies, Belgium, on 1910 and he die on Samois-sur-Seine, France, on 1953. He is a pioneer of gypsy jazz or (jazz manouche) and swing. He broke with the traditional jazz scheme with songs as Nuages, the one that marked a new standard for jazz musicians. Also, he was part of Quintette du Hot Club de France, very famous group in the decade of the forties and the most important band of swing. This band was constitute by Django as first guitar, Stéphane Grappelli as violinist, Joseph Reinhard, brother of Django and rhythmic guitar and Roger Chaput as a rhythmic guitar too. The special feature of this musician was a particular fingering, this cause an accident where lose the mobility on the forth and fifth fingers of his left hand. I hope you like it, see you soon.
Django&Grappelli (cropped).jpg
















Django on the left & Stéphane Grappelli on the right.

Comentarios

Entradas populares